Killerz Matrix
Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Killerz Matrix
Welcome!
Killerz Matrix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CaptainSolo #1 [DENIED]

3 posters

Go down

CaptainSolo #1 [DENIED]  Empty CaptainSolo #1 [DENIED]

Post by CaptainSolo Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:44 am

1. PB2 Username : CaptainSolo

2. PB2 Profile Link : http://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=CaptainSolo

3. Kills only : 6322

4. Overall Kdr : 1.29

5. List of alternate a/cs with profile links : I don't have any alt accounts.

6. List of clans you have been in during your PB2 Career and state why you left those clans: My first clan that I joined when I started playing was DLN. They wasn't that active, but I was proud I am their member anyway. So, I stayed there for around 2 months (or less), and I left it, because they started being inactive, and I was the only one (with 2-3 more members) who played active. So, I stayed clan less after that and I joined DOB. They was cool. They was so active, and it was so fun to play with them, but while I was there, new clan was made (AT0MIC), so I saw AT0MIC members everywhere in EU server (they was 8 members when I joined, but all of these 8 was active), so I wanted to help them to grow. I left DOB and joined AT0MIC. So, I stayed in DOB around 1 month and after  that I stayed one month in AT)MIC too. (AT0MIC merged with USSR clan, so now their new name is CL). I left AT0MIC/CL, because I want now to find active, loyal and respectful clan.

7. Have you applied to any clan in the last 30 days, if yes, Mention :
 (a) Clan Name : GeNo
 (b) Application Date : 18th June 2016.

8. Who referred you to KzM : None.

9. Name of the KzM member(s) who you know : I don't know anyone.

10. Name the server(s) where you often play [E/C/W] : I usually play in EU server, but when there are no players I go in Cali.

11. Your average ping(s) in those server(s) : In Wash is 140-150, in Eu is around 70-80 and in Cali is 210-220.

12. Your Country Time Zone (GMT+/-?) : I am from Bulgaria lol.

13. How long have you been playing PB2 : I've been playing for 1-2 years.

14. *Important* Why do you wish to join [KzM] (Which of the following suits you perfectly) :
a) I have no clan to join :
b) I was kicked out of my last clan(s) and just need one now : No.
c) I just need a clan or tag to show or live with :  No.
d) Its easy to join KzM : No.
e) Someone from KzM asked me join it and nothing else : No.
f) I am here cuz Clan Hopping is my hobby : No.
g) Clan Wars is my specialty : It's not my specialty, but If there is need, I can help. Smile
h) My last clans just died or were pretty inactive : Yep, one of them.
i) KzM members are nice & helpful, (How & Why?) : I don't know actually. When EU server is empty, as I said I go in Cali servver and there are KzM members in sniper maps (when I go, I always see them there, but I didn't comunicate with them)
j) Any Other you have in mind :

15. *Important* How can you contribute to [KzM] (Try to explain each of them) :
Contributions :
a) Map Making : No, I am really weak at map building, but I am supertramp's assistant at map making. I am helping with ideas for new saws and parkours. (I can give a proof if it needs.)
b) Loyalty : Yes, of course.
c) Activity : Yes, It is summer Break, so I can be so active.
d) Playing Skills : Yes, I can play as tester in EU server.
e) Website Designing (Forums & Wordpress) Skills : No, I am not good at website designing, but i can help with the new applications.
f) Clan Montage Videos (Making/Editing skills) : No, I can't make video, edit or animating. Sad
g) Recruitment Management Skills : I can help with recruiting new members in EU server.
h) Making KzM More Popular, stronger, larger, and better (How?) : I can help KzM recruiting members, and help players who want to apply in the forums. I can test new members as I said.
i) Dedication, Cooperative and Supportive : I like cooperative playing. So, I think I can help the clan to go better and better.
j) Any Other specialty : No, I think that is all.

16. Give your activity details (How active you are or you can be) : I can be active everyday.
a) PB2 Matches : I am making around 100-200 kills daily in unranked, and i play a little bit ranked. I like to relax in saw and parkour maps after I make my daily kills. I play everyday.
b) KzM Forums/Wordpress  : I can check the forums and the website everyday.
c) Discord Chat : I can be there everyday.

17. Why do you think you can fit in well with us : As I said, I saw how some members are playing, and I really like how they are playing and they are some kinda like just playing and relax, and I respect that.

18. I will stick to KzM rules, respect fellow members, never try to, in any way, leave KzM without prior notice and if found otherwise, KzM has every right to ban or kick me out of the clan. Do you accept (Yes/No): Yes, of course.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

CaptainSolo #1 [DENIED]  Empty Re: CaptainSolo #1 [DENIED]

Post by Silencehunter Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:07 pm

You forgot to the #1 in your'e title, but i fixed t for you and any reason why you didn't go back to DOB since i read you had such a great time there?
Silencehunter
Silencehunter

Rank Rank : -

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSolo Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:12 pm

Yep, it's true, I had great time with them, but the most of them are banned for 1 year (some of them are with Perma Bans), so that's why I won't go back.
CaptainSolo
CaptainSolo

Back to top Go down

Post by FRC10 Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Application Denied

Reason : Copy-Paste answers from application made on geno forums, no efforts as result of which ur app lacks genuineness completely.

Reapply after a week. Gl.

FRC10
Leader

Rank Rank : Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down